Award Winning Bakery!




I first visited Uncle Mike's Bake Shoppe in the fall 2003.  I attempted to bring a first birthday cake 1700 miles in a SUV. Why I would try such a thing?  I have no idea!! Well I guess you know it didn't make it in one piece, a few bumps here and there! 



Great Breads
I then saw Uncle Mikes's on my way to my son's home. I decided to stop in to see if they could help me out.  They did not hesitate and saved the day.

They even had Presidential Candidate cookies



Get all your Packer desserts here



Now on every visit to the area, I make sure to stop by this award winning bake shoppe.
In 2001 Uncle Mike first open it's doors in De Pere, Wisconsin.  Within three years they had to open a second shop which is located in Suamico, Wisconsin.  There are plenty samples for your tasting, and a small table with chairs if you choose to relax while enjoying your treats.  










Always a friendly atmosphere in the place.
 The Kringles are the North American Kringle Champions 10 years in a row.  They have been awarded the Best of the Bay Best Dessert 3 years in a row.  





A trip to Uncle Mike's will not disappoint.  Next time you're attending a Packer game or in the area be sure to stop in. 
 Great job Mike and Mary Vande Walle!




Got my treats for the trip back home!


Award Winning Kringle

Cherry Kringle
The sign says it all!






Uncle Mike's Bake Shoppe
1840 Dickinson Road
De Pere, Wisconsin 54115
Tel: 920-330-0300
www.unclemikesbakeshoppe.com



Comments

Copyright © Another Road Trip